13.3.10

for those who live to struggle

I believe that I was born to struggle. I wasn't born from a very wealthy family so my life journey's is about to struggle to live. But i'm glad that this was happened. I've seen people who came from rich family n they never know how's the feel of struggling. Some people were born to struggle, and some are not. Those who are not, are just being given easily way to reach their dreams. But I like to be considered as a smart person (although I'm not ;P). So I dont prefer to be as "being-given-easily-way person". Because sometimes, you will forget another important thing, which is learning other things. You just think that you have everything, but forget that other people have more knowledge than you have. Maybe I have to struggle everytime to reach what I'm dreaming, but I'm sure I have something inside me that other people don't have in a certain environment. And they need me, not because I'm an important figure, but because I have the knowledge.

I prefer a long journey of being in playgroup, school, university; a stressful journey to expand my career; a hard winding journey of love; a "unique" journey of spiritualism, and never think that I will take a shorcut (like follow the majority or waiting for a wealthy "prince" charming), and All of them are just to establish my own picture of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment